S.Sixteen.Sinful.

Canadian cutie Currently confused My mother has always told me that I am wise beyond my years and often comments that I am "16 going on 30"

Friday, June 23, 2006

Interview Q's from GayBanker.

So sorry to have kept all of you waiting, but I've had 3 exams in the last 3 days and have been studying insanely for all of them. But now I'M DONE! I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE!

and so the summer of '06 begins... ;)

All right all right, so GayBanker has quite graciously agreed to interview me. Sorry to read that it caused you such trepidation! Don't worry, I may be young, but I don't bite - yes, am definitely past the teething stage....

Anyways, being an avid reader, I love GB's style of writing and even the way he posed his questions to me were fairly satisfying. Although it took me a little while to do them justice, I have come up with (hopefully satisfying) responses for him. So, here you are GB, without further ado, the answers to your questions....


1.Lets examine the evidence. You've a regular visitor to my blog, GayBoyDiary's blog, and Saddle-up's blog, and all three of us are gay guys. You're also close friends with a gay guy of your own age. So do you worry about what life is going to be like as a fag hag?

Well, for some reason I've known (and get along stupendously with) many gay men, usually colleagues of my mother's or late fathers with the exception of an occaisional neighbor or teacher, but it has never crossed my mind that I would end up as a fag hag at any time. I honestly try and treat everyone that I meet, no matter their sexuality, the same, so I enjoy their company just as much as my straight friend's, perhaps more sometimes but I don't think to the extent that I would be a fag hag. However, now that you have put it that way, I did start to worry a tiny bit, then realized simply that well, I worry much too much for my age about the future anyways.

2. Imagine: following an unimaginable global cataclysm, you and me are the last human beings left alive. In a heroic gesture I agree to help you repopulate the Earth. What do our kids turn out like?

Oh Gay Banker, my hero, what a gentlemen agreeing to help me so! Why, with your vast experience, I'm sure I would thoroughly enjoy myself ;). All joking aside, your question brings me to a point that I have been thinking about. I have my ideas of what you look like, and you probably have yours of mine. However, I suspect if I were to post an actual picture of myself on this blog, I would look nothing like your or anyone else who reads this blog imagines. Superficiality aside, if we were to have a boy, I suspect that he would inherit my impulsiveness, my slight flair for the dramatic, hopefully the skills you use to work at the bank (mathematical skills? management position? not sure exactly what you do but I'm going to assume you have more of a logical and practical brain, judging from the way you plan your activities in accordance with your work days ) and your outrageous sex drive- although I'm not sure that would be only from you.


3. So far, at least, you've successfully kept your virginity. But to satisfy my readers depraved minds, and to give you something to look back on, can you describe how you hope the event will happen?

Well you see, I sort of have a rule for myself that whoever I lose it to must be my boyfriend as I find that kind of committment reassuring. As I mentioned before, I almost did lose it ( not too long ago, actually) to someone I was engaging in (as you say) activities with, and although not that much happened, I was severely tempted to just rip his pants off and get it done. I guess it was the combination of how he knew exactly what I liked - he knew exactly how to kiss me to make me melt, and how to hold me and slide his hands in the just right places at the right times and exactly what um, kind of positions I liked. He actually did ask me what I liked (I told him I liked him on top of me - I don't know, I guess I just love weight on me) but with subtle nonverbal communication, he could kind of read my body and he seemed to understand me after a while, and I daresay with all the tossing and turning and rolling around and banging the headboard against the wall, we made quite a mess of my bed =) Happy memories aside, I have been toying with the idea of (the next time I see visit him - hopefully this winter) losing it to the ex <3.>long night with no interruptions and I'll be set. I may have kept it in my pants so far, but I've got a few interesting fantasies I'd like to try out once I do become sexually active ( roleplay, anyone?) - and I think I can get pretty kinky too sometimes (anyone have a whip I can borrow?);).

4. When you say your mother describes you as wise beyond your years, I can't help myself thinking of precocious rude kid Eric Cartman from the cartoon South Park. Is comparing you to Cartman unfair, or are there any ways in which it's justified?

Haha, I have never actually taken to watching South Park although I do understand who you are talking about, and I can sort of see the similarity between him and myself. Hopefully I'm not as crude all the time, although I definitely understand I can be. I believe I aspire to be someday compared to Audrey Hepburn circa Breakfast at Tiffany's; you know, alluring, beautiful, graceful, charming, friendly yet mysterious. Yeahhh I know I'm kidding myself on that one.

5. And finally, you've lived in both Canada and the USA. Can you name one aspect of Canadian life that you think the USA lacks, and one aspect of American life that you think Canada lacks?

I really, really like this question. I must say, since the USA is larger, there is more of everything; more diversity (social and economic); more opportunity; more room for improvement (basically of tolerance, I find that Canadians do not get as easily emotional as Americans do); more cute boys and of course, more shopping =) and although they have so much; even more is still wanted and eventually provided for them. On a a side note; I have only lived in California and have not really visited much of the rest of the USA (I've been to Washington State, Washington DC, New York, Boston, and Maryland; I've been to Europe much more than I've been to the U.S.) to categorize everyone living there in the same way but I found that in California especially;it had a kind of glitter to it that you can't quite understand but you live in it everyday in the hopes of someday figuring it out and manufacturing it to become filthy rich (I guess I'm alluding to the glitz and glamour of Hollywood there) thing. However, the American medicare system is shit compared to Canada's in my opinion and I was absolutely digusted with the poor quality and hospitality of some of the clinics I attended when I lived there.

All pros and cons aside, I loved living in both places. I hope that answers all of your questions, GB, and I will be only too happy to clarify anything you need cleared up =).

Love you all,

Saf.


{Edit} Sorry to forget this, GB!

Want to play? The Official Interview Game Rules:


If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying, "interview me".

I will respond by asking you five questions - each persons will be different.

You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

7 Comments:

Blogger Greyhound Girl said...

Hunny, I enjoyed reading this. I appreacite the insight from one so young and I like the willingness to do some self analysis.

While being compared to Holly Golightly is a lovely compliment (one I have received myself...) I think you have the flare and pizzaz to create your own you- and that someday some one will want to be compared to the witty, charming, insightful "S." I enjoyed this!

I will send some interview questions your way (Sunday perhaps?) I have 2 more posts to read of yours and I will have combed through your entire blog, Miss!

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great answers Saf. I have never lived in the US, but it is to my understanding that the medical coverage and condition of centers is horrid.

You may have GB up here soon if you keep telling him we have cuter boys though ;)

6:00 AM  
Blogger GB said...

I reckon the only bad thing about being a "Fag hag" is that they wish that their gay male friends could become their boyfriends/husbands, which never happens of course. And of course the term "Fag hag" itself sounds terrible too. You've been warned!

Anyway, great answers, and good luck with the exam results :-)

GB xxx

9:34 AM  
Blogger GB said...

Actually Saf, there's one thing you need to do - append The Official Interview Game Rules to your answers so that other people can ask you to interview them. You can find the rules at the bottom of my answers to PJ's interview questions

GB xxx

1:43 AM  
Blogger Greyhound Girl said...

If it will make you feel better you can interview me again. And i am working on your questions... (should be up tonight or tomorrow!)

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site used video games hotrod club jackets Tennis courts dimensions online games play Uri soccer coaches Cheap calls to yemen drug prescription topamax Comments on xenical Puzzles and games printable luxurious sofas Omni dvd players Celebrity game sexy white hardcoresex minivan safety crash test video game mp3 archive Free e mail stationery for oe Best italian leather tote business laptop nude asians index of bikini pics

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Zoloft vs. paxil Allegra used Founder of porsche Cwiczenia pilates d interior designer second hand bentley uk dirk bentley come a little closer baby 25order zyban Dodge rv's

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home