S.Sixteen.Sinful.

Canadian cutie Currently confused My mother has always told me that I am wise beyond my years and often comments that I am "16 going on 30"

Sunday, June 11, 2006

And so the music makes us lose control....

Bonjour, mes amis.

Je suis trés, trés fatiguée. Mais vous ne vous inquiétez pas ! I...uh...Je ...uh....f*** it.
I really can't speak french. But you gotta give me credit for trying.

So, today I had a chat with the only gay person I know that is actually my age.
Anyways, this is some of our conversation on MSN Messenger:

`Saf says:
Is that "sitting, waiting, wishing" from that Jack Johnson song??
"Jade....she looks like a blond, chinese, negro" says
yep
"Jade....she looks like a blond, chinese, negro" says
im sitting, wishing and waiting for a guy to come along...
"Jade....she looks like a blond, chinese, negro" says
hahaha
`Saf says
I (L) that songg
`Saf says
haha....so am I =(

He is SUCH a great guy...but his parents don't even know that he's gay yet...he himself has fully accepted it but I have a feeling it'll be difficult for him to come out to his family...although I think he once told me his mom suspects it...women's intuition I tell you ;), but it's always harder for people of our culture and (more specifically to me and him) our religion, to iniate extreme "changes" like that...our parents may have moved to a modern world but sometimes I feel that they think they are still living in the "Motherland" as I like it call it...hehe.

Anyways, I was just thinking about him all day. He's honestly amazing. He's intelligent (sexy!), charming (soo cute), extremely witty and cutting (oh boyyyy) and he's got the cutest wink ever.

Oh how I wish he was straight...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

just give him time 2 come out on his own. i agree moms know coz mine did!

6:53 AM  
Blogger S said...

Oh, I'm giving him all the time he wants, Ryan, and hopefully someday he'll find a relationship as good as yours and mike's.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think coming out to yourself is probably the most important thing. Others can wait. Glad you have a friend you share so many things with. GB

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Baccarat saucepans click here Dishwashers service camping cook suppl 24145 90 didrex tablet relacore contraindications venlafaxine Bookcase 20w pro sw2500 automatic gate operator

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home