S.Sixteen.Sinful.

Canadian cutie Currently confused My mother has always told me that I am wise beyond my years and often comments that I am "16 going on 30"

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Testing, 1, 2, 3

I don't exactly understand how, but I've stumbled across many blogs in which people keep just to themselves and people they have never and probably will never meet on the internet. I have become regular readers of many (gaybanker, gayboydiary, to name a few) and after recently reading some of saddle-up's very interesting posts I have decided that starting my own may just be the therapy that I need. Scoff if you must, but being sixteen is extremely stressful, especially with university in the near future. Having said this, I am absolutely awful at updating but will try to keep anyone and everyone who reads this blog fairly satisfied.

Much love to all,

Saf.

5 Comments:

Blogger Saddle Up said...

What is it about gay blogs then?

7:10 PM  
Blogger S said...

Not sure. I do read some straight men and women's blogs, it just happens to be that three specific gay blogs inspired me to write my own.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Saddle Up said...

Aha - can I ask what about the blogs it was that inspired you?

We are all quite different characters I think.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! :-) I'm flattered to know that my blog was part of the reason why you started your own blog. In my experience, writing can be very therapeutic. I look forward to reading more about your thoughts/experiences. Let me know if you need any help or have any questions. GB

6:04 PM  
Blogger S said...

Yes, all three of you are indeed very different characters, and I didn't in any way mean to say that you are indistinguishable from one another. I just loved the dedication you three especially had to your blogs and the therapy it gave you in return. And I really need a lot of therapy.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home