S.Sixteen.Sinful.

Canadian cutie Currently confused My mother has always told me that I am wise beyond my years and often comments that I am "16 going on 30"

Monday, June 05, 2006

21 Firsts

1.Who was your first prom date?Next year is prom, actually

2. Who was your first roommate(s)?mm I still live at home

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
Haha Bacardii

4. What was your first job?uhhh babysitting

5. What was your first car? Toyota Camry ahaha

6. When did you go to your first funeral? 10 years old in grade 5

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
6 =)

8. Who was your first grade teacher?Mrs.Chomiak (what a name)

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?Switzerland

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?Mmmm two friends thatt I still keep in touch with

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends?Erm it was probably a girl named Shawna, and no I have not spoken with her since grade 4

12. Where was your first sleepover?Don't remember? Shawna's?

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? The ex <3 or the sweetie (my best friend)

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a participant?My religion doesn't do rign bearings really, so I'll go for flower girl at my cousins wedding

615. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Groan

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? SPICE GIRLS hahaha

17. First tattoo or piercing? Ears when I was born. Want 2 more holes, and the bellybutton and the nose done, though.

18. First celebrity crush? Uhhh Brad Pitt?

19. Age of first real kiss with tongue?Barely 14

20. First time you engaged in sexual activities? Ohh 14

21. First love? I'm 16, it's stupid for anyone my age to say they've been in love, I know that I need to be older and more mature. The ex came close though <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home