S.Sixteen.Sinful.

Canadian cutie Currently confused My mother has always told me that I am wise beyond my years and often comments that I am "16 going on 30"

Thursday, June 01, 2006

You know you love me

I guess I should say something about myself. My name is something that I really, really hate, from the way it looks to the prononciation which people really never seem to get right, so on this blog, you can call me by the most decent nickname that I have, which is Saf. I am a sixteen year old girl living in B.C., Canada who considers herself a cut above the rest of the teenage cliches that happen to be some of my best friends. Well, I would like to think so anyways. Yes, I have been drunk and I have tried smoking and I have "hooked up" with someone I did not really know. But compared to my friends, I am the Virgin Mary. Almost literally, actually. You see, three of my closest friends are currently on birth control and engaging in a range of sexual activities with their boyfriends and other boys. Not that I haven't, but I am still technically a virgin because I am just worried about having sex because of the teen pregnancy rate lately. I definitely do not want to be an embarassment to my family as well as just another statistic after having made a mistake which I will probably regret for most of my life. God, I probably sound like a pathetic good little girl right now. Oh well, I like to think of myself as smart and this blog is mainly for an outlet for my emotions and feelings that I cannot really confide in anyone else. Maybe later on I will include the time I almost did have sex with someone for anyone who reads this blog to indulge in something somewhat juicy.

Au Revoir,

Saf.

3 Comments:

Blogger Saddle Up said...

Nice to see you got your blog up and running :)

REMEMBER: Boys are evil - they will try to make you touch their furry bits... and furry bits (although often fun) are the source of babies and diseases ;)

7:10 PM  
Blogger GB said...

Hi Saf, just left a reply to one of the comments you left on my blog. Dunno if you meant to give away that you're a teenager but I did work it out myself (honest) just from reading the comment!

Anyway, good luck with the blog, I myself find it very theraputic.

GB xxx

7:50 AM  
Blogger S said...

Thanks, saddle up.
And thank you for the reminder, though most boys I know seem to subconsciously remind me daily =( It's a sad state of affairs.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home