S.Sixteen.Sinful.

Canadian cutie Currently confused My mother has always told me that I am wise beyond my years and often comments that I am "16 going on 30"

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Oh God

Oh my god. I don't know if I want to write about last night yet. It was insane. I was completely fucked up and I said some things I really shouldn't have. Head is spinning still, but for different reasons.

Just a small note - I realized that even if your first impression of a boy seems eh, whatever, later on there is still a chance you will realize he is completelyyyyyyy ah-dorable. Kind of thought that way last night, although... I don't know if I want to say yet.

Last nights conversations included:

Conversation with Fir <3
Conversation with my ex <3 (who I shall have to leave a LONG, LONG post about later to fully explain what a darlingggg boy he is)
Almost phone sex conversation with the boy I almost lost my virginity to ;) ooh la la, he is seXXXy.
Conversation with ah-dorable darling boy who reminds me very much of the ex =)

Big hug from boy that almost caused the bitch [(the girl who told Fir's girlfriend that I liked him) who I think I shall start calling Mini Slut, since she really, really is (I shall tell you about her fully in another post) and she is a year younger than me] to have an orgasm, same boy also crashed my birthday party but hes kind of cute and was soo sweet last night that I didn't really mind. :)

So I suppose some parts of the night weren't so bad. I know I am rambling and really not making any sense whatsoever, will explain when head is more clear.

XoX,

Saf.

4 Comments:

Blogger Saddle Up said...

There may be trouble ahead
But while there's moonlight and music and love and romance
Let's face the music and dance ...

;)

6:55 AM  
Blogger GB said...

OK saf, I'll interview you after LJKelley, which probably means I'll get the questions out late June or even early July because I can only really manage about one interview every two weeks or so. It would help enormously though if you could do a few more posts to give me some clues!

GB xx

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! I like "Mini Slut"! ;-) GB

1:58 AM  
Blogger Greyhound Girl said...

Mini slut? ohmyggoddess! too great!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home