S.Sixteen.Sinful.

Canadian cutie Currently confused My mother has always told me that I am wise beyond my years and often comments that I am "16 going on 30"

Monday, June 05, 2006

So today in my advanced dance class, my dance teacher (who RARELY, if ever, gives out compliments) said "Excellent!" to me and then proceeded to tell me that I would go on to the special advanced class if i participated in the show..which I will not be in town for....

Fuck.
You all have no idea how upsetting this is.

And to make matters even worse, the dance is looking amazing and I cannot be part of it.
Ugh.


I'm really too stressed to say anything else.
Sorry, love you ALL, will make time for a long ass post tomorrow? =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Greyhound Girl said...

You can't be there? Oh shit that stinks. I danced to and there is nothing better than the performance...I wish you could pull it off my young friend. Damn and hells bells.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home