S.Sixteen.Sinful.

Canadian cutie Currently confused My mother has always told me that I am wise beyond my years and often comments that I am "16 going on 30"

Friday, June 16, 2006

When it is better than a dream...

This is just something I wrote....


So I'll stay awake to watch you dreaming
I'll hold you close so you can understand
I'll be the beat when your heart stops pumping
I'll be the flow when your blood runs cold
I'll cover your eyes from all the screaming
Run with me now
Hand in hand.

I don't really fully understand what it means myself. It just kind of came out from me, like all of the other poetry I write.

Stay awake with me to keep on dreaming....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Mitsubishi eclipse sales us volume Buy tenuate with check Magdesians sandals face lift california covington resilience lift face and throat creme spf 15

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Big breasts milked mitsubishi acrypet webcam girl strip Lamictal dejavue Losing weight bad breath

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home