S.Sixteen.Sinful.

Canadian cutie Currently confused My mother has always told me that I am wise beyond my years and often comments that I am "16 going on 30"

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Exhaustion, discomfort, nothing is new there.


The nutritionist recommends staying off milk for a month until my stomach heals properly. She was really nice, the bitch. She doesn't understand how it is to have this illness eating away at your heart and mind everyday.
My math tutor, the genius with a masters in psychology as well, says staying off milk is better for you anyways. I had a feeling he was trying to make me feel better, but realized he has too much intelligence to lie like that.


K slips in and out of my mind. One day I will want nothing more than for him to disappear off the face of this earth, because it will be easier to forget about him, as he is in love with my best friend, and the next day he'll do something to completely turn me on or make me melt. I went to see a movie with my best friend and her family 2 weeks ago and he came along too. He sat next to me, buried his head in my shoulder, slipped his leg in between mine (one of my legs was on the seat in front of me), forcibly held my hand and fell asleep. Turn-on. Halfway through the movie as I watched the two lovers embrace on-screen I sighed and exclaimed "Oh how cute!"
"Just like you and me" came a mumbled reply from K. Meltinggg - his accent is a turn on.


Last night I called him and he picked up the phone half-asleep. Guys voices when they are sleepy or sleeping already make me melt. Combined with his accent? I was melted into a puddle on the floor of my room.

Today he called me and asked me to marry him. I wish he'd stop. I'll probably begin to think about him all the time again.

I'm sleepy. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Saf! When are you coming back??????

I hope you're well.

GBD xxx

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home